Monday, November 21, 2011

A Picture Post Because Words Are Hard

Today I'm too lazy to actually write, so instead I'm just going to post pictures of things I found on the internet and trick you guys into making you think I've written a new post.


I can't argue with this solid piece of advice, it's worked wonders for me.

Owls are funny.  If you want proof do a google image search for "O RLY." 

I WISH.

This will be my child, and not only on Halloween.

Well somebody was waiting for this text.

I laughed at this for probably 3 minutes.

No they're not that's not possible.

Seriously biddies, get a freaking makeover.


Happy Thanksgiving break everyone!  Also if you want to read more about what I have to say about the holidays, go to this link to see a real stupid group blog I have to write for one of my classes.  If you do it I'll get an A.  Not really but still just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment