Sunday, October 2, 2011

HELLO CYBER WORLD

People have been begging me to start a blog for about four years now.  I don’t know why, probably because I’m really funny and witty and my every thought is a gem.  Actually I think the only person who ever suggested that I write a blog is my brother, probably so that I would stop pestering him and take my venting to the web where he could choose to see it or not.  And I think you can guess what he would choose.

Anyway, I’m taking a whopping 12 credits this semester.  On the surface this sounds great.  Let me put your assumptions to rest: all of my friends are actual students, which means they have actual homework, which means they refuse to hang out with me every night of the week with me per my request.  WEIRD, RIGHT?  So while it may seem like I would have tons of time to socialize, the truth is I have about six friends total and I think they’re starting to hate me and my constant requests to “play with me” (in a whiny voice). 

So I’m taking the time to start this blog.  It’ll probably come back to bite me in the butt one day when I’m looking for an old-person-job, considering half my posts will probably be ridiculous (read: exaggerated) stories about mistakes I make on the daily and/or me complaining about everyone and everything.  Excited?  Ya should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment